Monday, October 3, 2011

9/29/11 Google Earth, Delicious

Today we talked about the effectiveness of predictive testing. We analyzed some results and talked about the positive and negative effects predictive tests can have on students and teachers. I think that predictive tests can be extremely helpful in letting you know what you need to reteach based on the eligible content of the test.


We then switched and started talking about Web 2.0 websites and our presentations. We learned that Web 2.0 websites are basically interactive, social networking sites that have abilities to share information with many people. We explored the delicious website more as well as Google Earth. I have never used delicious or Google Earth before and I am impressed with the delicious website especially. My 12th grade teacher had one that had links to Teacher Tube on how to do the math we learned in class that day. I did not understand the delicious website, but now I do and think it is great. My teacher was very technologically advanced for 2008, more so that us students! 


Overall, I am looking forward to our Web 2.0 presentations so that I can get lots of great ideas to bring to my classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment