Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9/27/11 Standards Standards Aligned System

Today we started out by finishing any questions we had on our spreadsheet assignments. I turned mine in as well as a reflection on my findings from my grade book. We then moved on to talking about standards and how they will help us focus our teaching to what we are expected to teach. I am very familiar with standards because for all of my education classes, we have had to use standards for our assignments. I have never really looked at the SAS website because I just used the book that the department of education put out. The SAS website appears extremely helpful especially because it has tools and resources on it that are connected to the standards. I will most definitely be using this website in the future as a reference to all of my lesson plans. It is also very clearly laid-out and easy to use, which makes it a great tool for teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment