Tuesday, October 11, 2011

9/6/11

 In today's class we discussed different ways to do a successful presentation including:
  • using bullets
  • having no periods at the ends of the bullets 
  • a straight font, clear and easy to read
  • keeping it short--around 9ish slides
  • having a graphic on each page
  • starting with a hook, have objectives, and with a summary at the end
  • using the B key to keep control and looking at the slides if it is clear you have lost the crowd
  • making use of prezi, keynote if you know how to
I have given PowerPoint presentations in the past so I am not worried about this presentation. I know that I will need to practice before hand and make sure that I know the ins and outs of my Web 2.0 so that I will be able to answer questions and speak fluently and confidently about my website, Story Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment