Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10/13/11


Today in class we looked at what we need to do for our desktop publishing project which is due oct 25th.

It has to be a September newsletter to parents and sudents 2 pages with 5 links for parents and 5 for students

save it as a pdf!!!!-- FILE PRINT-- SAVE AS PDF
+brochure for extra credit

Some of the things I brainstormed on Inspiration was:
  • goals for the year- where s should be by the end of the year 
  • activities for september
  • two sections one for parents and one for kids
  • bio about myself
  • field trips
  • books we will be reading and places to find ebooks
  • contact informatiuon
  • school supplies
  • activities and website resources 
  • healthy snacks s can bring in
  • upcoming assignments: test projects and grading
  • bus schedules 

Then we did a mock newsletter of ourselves which included pictures and some words about ourselves. Mine was a favorite of the class which I felt good about. 

I think that the template newsletters and brochures on Word are great tools because they are time efficient with getting the information out there but in a beautiful manner which has already been set up for us! I will definitely be using them in my future classroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment